Broothie - New Product Announcement!
INTRODUCING: FROZEN Jump! Health Booster (Broothie) for Dogs
“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” -- Benjamin Franklin
We know you want your pets to live longer and healthier lives and we know that is achieved through PREVENTION. Many pets today are simply not getting enough moisture, antioxidants, living foods, and support for optimal gut health—especially if they are primarily eating a processed dry diet. Even holistic brands of dry food with the best quality ingredients will not offer the same nutritional support as living, fresh food. This is why we decided to create the Red Dog Blue Kat Broothie! It is a functional food mixer combining bone broth and a vegetable smoothie that you add to any dog food to top-up on vital nutrients! Things you’ll love about the Broothie:
- Easy-to-use packaging with a spout
- Great to use with ANY dog food
- Helps picky pets eat their vegetables
- Increases food palatability
- An excellent source of hydration and antioxidants
- More mealtime excitement and empty bowls
Our Red Dog Blue Kat Jump! Health Booster (Broothie) contains a unique blend of premium buffalo bone broth (non-medicated and ethically sourced, of course!) and a selection of antioxidant-rich vegetables and fruit: lettuce, chard, squash, blueberries, and zucchini. The broth provides essential moisture and minerals, supporting gut health, joint health, and much more. The vegetables provide Phytonutrients (plant compounds that have protective or disease preventive properties) for optimizing cell and overall body health. The Broothie also includes gut- and system-strengthening L-Glutamine, Collagen, and beneficial bacteria. We love it and we know your dogs will too!
Note: We are starting with one Broothie option for dogs but will soon be adding other flavours for dogs, along with options for cats as well—stay tuned!
Who Is Jump! Broothie For?
Any dogs, anywhere! Whatever you choose to feed, Jump! Broothie will increase and diversify the nutrient profile of your dog’s diet.
If you feed dry food, it is a must to ensure your dogs are getting enough moisture and a wide range of naturally occurring, health-promoting nutrients that are not part of processed diets.
Adding Jump! Broothie to dehydrated or freeze-dried food is an ideal way to rehydrate the meal. It will also strengthen the nutrient profile of your dog’s00000 regular food intake.
Raw-fed dogs can benefit from the Broothie too! It will add extra Phytonutrients plus Collagen and L-Glutamine to your dog’s diet. Just pour onto regular meals and mix!
Benefits When My Dog Eats Jump! Broothie Several Times Per Week?
The RDBK Broothie is most beneficial for dogs eating dry food because many nutrients and moisture may be missing from their daily food intake (see below for a detailed description of those elements). Dogs who are fed a variety of foods or a raw diet will also benefit from the Broothie formula. Following are the powerful advantages of the Jump! Broothie:
- Moisture – Hydration is a critical dietary element for both pets and humans! Moisture is essential for optimal digestion and many other key functions in the body. For optimal health, dogs and cats are designed to acquire the majority of their moisture from their food. If your pet only eats dry food, they aren’t getting enough moisture. Over time, digesting dry food results in chronic dehydration—even if your dog or cat appears to drink lots of water. Eliminate this issue by adding Broothie to your dog’s meals for ease of digestion and increased hydration.
- Naturally-Occurring Vitamins, Minerals, and the Amino Acid, L-Glutamine – When it comes to processing food, less is definitely more. Whole, unprocessed food is more nutrient- dense with the naturally occurring vitamins and minerals found in fresh vegetables and non-medicated meat. Bone broth also provides a wide range of minerals and nutrients, including Collagen and L-Glutamine, that support gut, joint, and immune system health. Give your dog access to FRESH food and REAL bio-available nutrients. With the Broothie, it’s easy.
- Live Enzymes – Living enzymes are an important part of all healthy digestive, metabolic, and cellular function and should be included in every pet’s diet. Live enzymes are only found in raw food. Once ingredients are heated and processed, living enzymes are “denatured” and become much less useful and effective at doing their job of preventing stomach and joint inflammation, strengthening the immune system, increasing metabolic rate, supporting organ and bone health, and nourishing skin and coats. The Broothie is a simple way to ensure that your dog has a regular source of living enzymes.
- Phytonutrients – Phytonutrients are bioactive, plant-derived compounds that provide the body with a unique range of immune-boosting nutrition, including those found in Carotenoids and Flavanoids, that have been proven to increase immune function by reducing oxidative stress (inflammation), cellular aging, and over-all systemic distress. The power of phytonutrients cannot be over-emphasized. The Broothie is full of Phytonutrients.
- Antioxidants – Antioxidants are nutrients that fight and inhibit free radicals in our systems. Free radicals are unstable atoms that cause damage to cells and lead to illnesses and earlier aging. This process can be slowed and managed with dietary antioxidants. Every pet should be given a wide range of antioxidants regularly! Again, with the Broothie, it’s easy to do so!
- Collagen – Bone broth is an excellent source of collagen. Collagen protects the brain, nervous system, heart, gut, and joints by forming strong insoluble fibers that serve as connective tissues between cells. It provides outstanding support for mobility and strength. The Broothie is an excellent source of Collagen.
- L-Glutamine – Promoting the transport of nitrogen into muscle cells, L-Glutamine helps minimize the breakdown of muscle and improves protein metabolism. The Broothie is an excellent source of L-Glutamine.
- Insoluble plant fibers – Made up of the cellulose in the cell walls of plants, insoluble plant fiber moves through the body to promote overall digestive health and smooth, easy bowel movements. Insoluble fibers also act as prebiotics for the “good” bacteria that are required in the gut for true health. This important element is not found in most processed pet diets. The Broothie is an easy source for plenty of healthy, delicious fiber for your dog.
How to Use Jump! Broothie:
Storing: Keep Jump! Broothie frozen until ready to use
Mixing: Thaw Jump! Broothie in the refrigerator for 1 day
Once opened, keep Broothie refrigerated
Use within 5 days
Shake well before each use
Mix with food or serve on its own
Suggested Serving: With Kibble: Mix ¼ - ½ cup Broothie per 1 cup of kibble
With Raw: Mix ⅛ - ¼ cup Broothie per ½ lb (227 g) of raw food
To rehydrate freeze-dried or dehydrated food: Follow instructions on package for suggested amount of liquid to add and replace with Broothie